Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welcome to EMEYF SG2009 Blogspot

Dear Friends,

I hope you have all had a safe and pleasant journey home. Like me you are probably very tired and still thinking through what happened to you last week. When you feel ready, please share with us any reflections, messages, poems and opinions.

On the side bar here there are links to flicker photos and youtube videos of our Gathering. I hope these resources, together with this blog, will help us stay in touch and slowly work though and share what we have learnt and where last week is taking us.

I also hope they will and act as stimulus for those of us who are contributing to the gathering report (send any finished articles, stories, poems, etc to me or Anya).

Holding you all in the light,

Calum

1 comment:

  1. excellent! thanks for setting this up calum, i'll be posting more later.

    ReplyDelete